Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - My Pack

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

My Pack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deville
Friend of Bad Moon Rising

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: My Pack Reply with quote

To those of the pack that guide my actions,

Many times I have faced the diversity of our insane world, and the ramblings of almost anything that can speak. I try as one of your packmates to maintain and hold onto the things that are supposed to be the rules, and guidelines of our lives.

While I am away I must ask that you as a pack not defend my name and declare me dead or missing. Sylvanas is relentless and my title and rank in the horde armies no longer protect me. I would never place the pack at risk nor would I endanger any lives other then my own. To that end I leave the pack with this letter.

I, Deville Furion hereby release all worldly possesions in control of other pack members to be used by the pack and our pack mates for thier own progression within this fields of study and help within thier classes elightenment.

Packmates.... I know not if I return from this quest. I know not if you have the faith in me. I only care that the name of the Bad Moon is never tainted.

Great leader. I apologize and humbly ask for your forgivenes in this matter. I have left without word and violated the oath of the strength of the pack. I will not return if you wish me not to. I cannot however ask the pack to come with me at this time.

*salutes*

The strength of the one is the pack , The strength of the pack is the one.

Goodbye brothers and sisters. If I do not return, I loved you all as family.
Friend of Bad Moon Rising

Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My update is sparse and I realize more information will be required but it is as I feared when I joined the pack. The forsaken armies under the horde control are being manipulated and as discussed in previous meetings, the war in Silithus is real.

I hope this information is not too late for the pack.

I am on the return to the pack now. I have done as I had hoped and cleared my name from the bounty hunters of Sylvanas. Deville is dead in the eyes of the forsaken armies and its followers..

Furion however is very much alive and will be back with the pack very soon

Your soldier in arms for eternity,

Deville Furion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Communications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: