Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - swstats

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

swstats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feywaif
Unknown

Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: swstats Reply with quote

I found this to be a great learning tool.

http://wow.curse-gaming.com/en/files/details/2091/sw-stats/

By looking over the several pages of healing stats I've learned a lot about my strengths and weakness and a lot about the other healers playing styles. This has helped me to improve my healing as well as given me information to help me better mesh my style with the styles of others. Its easy to set up and only takes about 5 minutes of checking after a raid to learn alot about what when on in the last raid you were on.
Tiuh
Friend of Bad Moon Rising

Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to mention how powerful a tool this is. Generally when I say powerful I mean it has such a diverse amount of information and a huge array of ways to display them. So it gives the user a (seemingly) endless amount of ways to display data.

I personally found this extremely daunting. I like the information very much but I personally find the interface clunky to use. I suspect the longer I use it the better I'll get at it. There weren't any instructions for a n00b user to utilize either. I didn't have a clue what I was looking at until I got someone who has the program to show me how to use it.

I'm curious, Feywaif, how do you find it helps you learn how other healers heal?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Healers' Hall All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: