Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - Flight's loss

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

Flight's loss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Our Future History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merell
Council Member
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Flight's loss Reply with quote

::prances back and forth on two unfamiliar feet::

I looked back to my sister with an almost horrified look on her face, mirrored by my own.

"This is for the best, go, NOW!" she hissed at me.

I scrambled up a slope ragged scarf over my head, I had found it on a dead elf earlier. I moved towards the slow moving throng of refugees moving through the blasted destruction and soon was just another anonymous face in the crowd.

My body ached, I tried to swing my head back to look behind me as I walked forward and tripped and fell. Just one more injured of the throng but it would take me a while to get used to this two legged walking thing.

I started to cry as I plodded along, tears for my wings lost in the throng around me as we made our way northeast. I had my nose still and it twitched as I smelled ore hidden among the rocks as we passed. Perhaps my sister and I we will start a gem and jewelry store in the new city. We will hide, we will blend and someday we will free our brothers and sisters from the slavery of the Twisted One.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Our Future History All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: