Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - Letters from Khydann: 4

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

Letters from Khydann: 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khydann
Pack Mate

Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Letters from Khydann: 4 Reply with quote

((These are letters Khydann has written to BMR, some time ago; they are only now arriving in clumps, looking a bit worse for wear and heavily edited. These letters contain relatively minor spoiler information about the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. If you don't want to read such things, venture no further!))

To Everybody,

I feel like I'm finally making progress in finding Zekett. Just now I met with Xxxxxxxxx Xxxxxx. I told her about the situation, and she was very sympathetic - she has two kids of her own that are warriors, one at Xxxxxxxxx and the other up here, at Xxxxxxxx. She said that I have a good enough service record that I qualify as a patrol leader, and there's a patrol set to go out xxxxxxxx whose leader was xxxxxxx fighting the xxxxxx xxxxxxx, so she signed the order right then. I'm writing this after having prepared and packed, to give to the post officer before I leave.

You know... I never wanted a to be a leader. I'm not sure how good I'm going to be at doing this. Actually, I'm really nervous. If one of my patrol gets hurt or killed because I was leading them around Xxxxxxxxx looking for my ward that I lost... spirits of my ancestors protect us all. I mean, I'm good at following orders, and I'm great at doing stuff by myself - and a couple of times I've directed a couple of situations, but those were more like having a good idea during a fight, not being an actual leader. And I gave it up again as soon as I could. My patrol will be just xxxxx others and myself, and they're all veterans too - nether, xxx of them have done this route before, they'll probably know what to do better than I will. I'm going to explain the situation to them as soon as we're clear of Xxxxx Xxxxxxxx. I hope they'll be okay with it. And with me.

I hope we find Zekett. I hope... please, spirits, keep her safe.

I should finish this and go to sleep - early start tomorrow. I don't know how well I'm going to sleep tonight. When I get back from here, I'm spending a week in Xxxxxxx, maybe then I'll feel xxxx again.

Earthmother's Blessings,
- Khydann Pebblebull
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Communications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: