Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - A Simple Farewell

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

A Simple Farewell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juniandi
Unknown

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: A Simple Farewell Reply with quote

*A letter left in the Den written in very precise, if somewhat grammatically questionable, Orcish, with a flowing script that has a distinctive left-handed slant*

To the Pack,
In life there be two kinds of family, the family that you be bound to by blood and the family that you be bound to by spirit. The Pack has been my spirit family, and that they always will be, no matter what, but bonds of blood be stronger with my peoples than any other, and right now my blood family be needing me. So I has got to go to be with them.

My time with the Pack was far shorter than I be hoping for it to be, and I don't be knowing half of you half as well as I be liking; and I be liking less than half of you half as well as you be deserving, but always should any of you be needing me for anything at all, all you have to be doing is giving a call.

Still Howling,
Juni'andi Furiey

P.S. Just because I be gone from the Den don't mean I be gone for good. You don't be getting rid of Juni that easy.

(( Juni will be leaving BMR soon. This has nothing to do with anyone in the guild, or anything that has been said or has happened, this is purely an IC issue with Juni and is a part of ongoing elements of her character development. I have nothing but <3 for the guild, but as Juni said in her letter, this is farewell and not goodbye. I will still be lurking about on my (perhaps too many) characters and will still be hunting down my friends from BMR for a bit of fun when I can, and as Juni also says, I am always glad to help any of you who need it in any way whenever I can, all you have to do is ask.

To paraphrase a great and wise man: The Road goes ever on and on, my friends, down own from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, and I must follow, if I can. May our roads cross often and well, my friends, under cloud and under star.

Farewell, but not goodbye
~Juni ))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Communications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: