Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - ToC 25: Is it worth it?

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

ToC 25: Is it worth it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> The Great Hunt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keryn
Pack Alpha
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yig's been soloing most of ZG lately, you can probably do all of it with three people!
Saphiel
Friend of Bad Moon Rising

Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My issue with alt runs of ToC is twofold:

1) Some people simply don't have alts that are appropriate for the instance. This means they either have to tag along just for kicks (not to say that they wouldn't, but it's not optimal) or they'd want to sit out and we'd have to scrounge to fill out the raid.

2) Part of the reason we blow through ToC relatively quickly these days is because we outgear it. If we bring in a lot of alts, we may struggle in places or at the very least take longer in there.

I worry about 1 more than 2, mostly because it might take extra organization time, which just doesn't seem worth it.

For what it's worth, I'm also generally against spending time on the Ulduar Proto-drakes. It's mostly just a principle thing. If we go back there now, outgearing the place by two-ish tiers, it just doesn't feel like we're earning it "the right way." Of course I also have a suspicion that some of the harder hard modes (Mimiron, Yogg + 1) would still kick our asses, and we don't need that kind of demoralization.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> The Great Hunt All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: