Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - What's Merell been up to?

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

What's Merell been up to?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merell
Council Member
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: What's Merell been up to? Reply with quote

Leading a spiritual community. My DenMother ways have turned to real life *gasp* anways. I'm very proud and I wanted to share what I've been up to. https://www.facebook.com/WilloftheWay or www.willoftheway.com

I'm still hoping for a wow card from Santa but life goes on. I've been playing Fable II on my 360... console gaming, I know - it's WEIRD. But I'm enjoying the game even if it's 'old'.

I'm now working with a local magic shop for no pay but I'm helping a local business which is near and dear. Smile

Miir recently had another war wound from the evil cat, and the evil cat is regrettably en route to a no kill shelter. We've gotten a lot of great reviews so I hope she can be happy with other humans and Miir can stop getting war wounds.

That's about all that's going on here I hope everyone is well and surrounded by what they love this holiday season.

I leave you with a picture from Samhain / Halloween

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: