Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - Sketchie (Forsaken Priest)

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

Sketchie (Forsaken Priest)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sketchie
Pack Mate

Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Sketchie (Forsaken Priest) Reply with quote

Sketchie(Forsaken Priest)

Greetings, my friends.

You may look at me in distrust and loathe our situation, but I seek to redeem my soul. Magatha knows that many of us seek the same.

I mostly heal those around me and only use the powers of death when I have to.

I know the over time you will learn that even as the scourge, my true colors show their form in battle. The more lives I save, the closer to redemption I become.

-------------------------

About:

I have been playing on the computer since I was 11. It started the AD&D as an even younger kid and evolved into the Apple ][, etc. I was a major consumer of Ultima series.. I to IV... Skipped some after that.

I'm an outside sales rep that travels about once a month and get stuck in hotels.

I have a 7 year old that is the focus of my life and he likes to play Minecraft and SWTOR. We have our own server I setup for him.

I'm very good with computers and run 4 Linux boxes.. 3 are servers that run Media, SQL servers, and even a Mumble server for the odd occasion that I need it.

I started playing WOW in vanilla.. and stopped about a year before Panderia came out. Just burned out. I have tried a few since then. Graphically they are better, but the content and interface still cannot beat WOW. I'm very laid back and helpful. I do not get hung up on gear, etc.. I just like to learn and share, and also understand that sometimes giving for the better of the group can really help a guild move forward.

I also play COD 2 a lot on Xbox.. it's addictive.

How they found us:

Looked up server populations and guild populations.. Your in the top 10.. So I know your active.. Read your description online and looks like a good fit for a trial run.
Keryn
Pack Alpha
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Pack Reply with quote

Welcome to the pack!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Pack Howl All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: