Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - The Waystation, a Sanctuary of the Storm weekly event

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

The Waystation, a Sanctuary of the Storm weekly event

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kun
Raid Partner

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: The Waystation, a Sanctuary of the Storm weekly event Reply with quote

A letter is delivered, the script slightly messy as if written by a pen held by a hand far too large for it:

"To the members of Bad Moon Rising,

"I would like to formally invite you to join Sanctuary of the Storm and other soldiers of the Horde at the Waystation, should duty allow. This small gathering in Bloodhoof Village provides an opportunity to relax, enjoy good food and drink, meet or reconnect with one's fellow warriors, and renew one's fighting spirit for when duty calls once more. Gatherings will be held every Wednesday at the ninth evening bell.

"For the Horde!
"Kun Felhoof"

-------------------

Every Wednesday, Sanctuary of the Storm is hosting a roleplay gathering, and we'd enjoy your company. Latecomers are welcome. If you'd like to be added to the in-game invite list, please let me know. I hope to see some of you there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: