Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - The ICC Plan...

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

The ICC Plan...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> The Great Hunt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redwater
Council Member
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: The ICC Plan... Reply with quote

So, to hopefully squash a few concerns that haven't been brought to the raid leader, I wanted to let people know what the plan is going forward with IceCrown Citadel.

At this point and time, I'm looking at a 3 week rotation as far as our raiding goes:

Week 1: Lower Spire and as much of Plague Wing as we have time for
Week 2: Finish Plague Wing, Blood Wing, and as much of Frost Wing as possible.
Week 3: Finish Frost Wing and attempt Lich King.

That is, assuming of course that we beat Sindragosa. Wink I'm confident that we'll be able to, but it may take that third week of bashing against her til we get it right. I will not, however be extending a lockout past that 3rd week. We do have people that still need gear from the lower pieces of Ice Crown still, so we'll be resetting after the third week each time.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Redwater
Council Member
Site Admin

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to this, a plan to try to keep you knuckleheads paying attention is this:

I will allow you to bring alts to the Lower Spire of ICC, with the following restrictions:

- All roles must still be covered: It is your responsibility to find someone to swap with if you wish to perform a different role than your main's.

- You must still sign up with your main: This is just for up to Saurfang, I would like you to swap back to your main for Plaguewing at this time. Note who you will be bringing in the note section of your signup, as well as who you are swapping with if you are changing roles.

- You must roll Alt/Offspec/Sidegrade when rolling for gear: Mains take precidence over Alts when it comes to gearing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> The Great Hunt All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: