Bad Moon Rising :: View topic - Raiding Courtesy

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in  

Raiding Courtesy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> The Great Hunt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rajakumadi
Council Member

Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Raiding Courtesy Reply with quote

We've all gotten very used to the convenience of Have Group Will Travel and now it's gone, so we need to be more serious about timeliness in general. Simply put, we only raid for two hours at a time and spending a quarter of that gathering up does everyone a disservice. To encourage eveyone to ber on time, I'm going to institute the following new rule:

Quote:
Be ready to go at the summoning stone at raid start time. If you are late without a good, pre-approved reason (as judged by the raid leader), you will forfeit your one Need roll for the night.

If you are on standby because you aren't sure you can make it and you are pulled in anyways, your Need roll is intact - I'm not counting on standby players to be present when making plans or gathering people together. If you know you are at risk of being late, send the raid leader a message eitehr on the forums or in-game and log out at the entrance of the raid.

I will enforce this strictly - losing your option to use a Need roll for the night is not a terrible thing, but it should be enough of an encouragement to get us started on time Smile

images by Best Signatures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bad Moon Rising Forum Index -> The Great Hunt All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: